Enkelt och bra! Dessa små aktiva bokhyllehögtalare är ett bra alternativ till att ge t.ex din dator eller TV ett gott lyft när det kommer till ljud.
- Compact 4.5” x 6.7” Cabinets Fit Almost Anywhere
- Even with professional 2-way drivers and rich power amplifier, the footprint is a compact 4.5” x 6.7” (110mm x 170mm) - perfect on a desktop or next to your laptop PC. There's no need to make space for speaker stands. The compact monitors can fit below many monitors or in crowded machine or server rooms.
- 2-way system and bass reflex port provides a wide frequency response of 80 Hz to 22 kHz.
- Even though they're priced like standard PC desktop speakers, the LS-M100 provide professional monitoring quality. With a frequency response of 80 HZ to 22 kHz, every sound is faithfully reproduced - from the body resonance of a bass drum to a tinkling wind chime. The wide response is reproduced by the 2-way system design - consisting of a woofer, tweeter, and the bass reflex port located on the rear of the cabinet.
- Built-in Power Amplifier with 14 Watts Per Channel
- Designed specifically for desktop systems, the integrated 14 W + 14 W power amplifier provides you not only powerful, full volume monitoring, but also features well-balanced sound at low volume. The LS-M100 work great in areas where excessive volume might be a problem, such as bedrooms, dorm rooms, and apartment buildings.
- RCA and Stereo Mini Jack Line Inputs
- The dual RCA inputs provide a common, compact interface for connecting with unbalanced sources. A 1/4" stereo phone plug to RCA conversion cable is included for sources like an audio interface or CD player with a 1/4" phone output jack can be interfaced.
- The LS-M100 also includes a 1/8” stereo mini input jack, which automatically shuts off the RCA inputs. Using a standard stereo mini cable, a portable MP3 player, iPad or smartphone can be connected.
|Features at a glance|
- Power amplifier output: 14W + 14W (Left speaker contains the power amplifier)
- 3-inch woofer/0.5-inch tweeter
- Bass reflex port
- Specially tuned 8kHz crossover circuit – well outside the vocal range
- RCA terminals(stereo) and 3.5mm stereo mini unbalanced input(the stereo 1/8" mini jack is preferred)
- Volume control
- Power switch/Power LED
- Dedicated AC adapter included (TEAC PS-P1524E)
- RoHS certified