Monitor Audio SW380LCR
At the heart of the W380-LCR model is a unique Inverted Dual Concentric pivoting mid-range/tweeter module providing up to 18 degrees of play. The W380LCR can be discreetly positioned, and then the sound can be directed into the desired listening zone by pivoting the IDC® driver module to maximize performance. The W380-LCR is a true 3-way main speaker featuring a pivoting IDC® 4-inch mid-range/1-inch tweeter module, and an 8 inch C-CAM® bass driver with RST®, providing higher power handling and output, and deeper bass response than the C280-LCR.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM® RST® profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Mid frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Timbre-match with GS, RS-CP, in-ceiling/wall and Gold Signature, Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
|Frequency Response:||42 Hz - 30K Hz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M):||90 dB|
|Impedance (Nominal):||6 ohms|
(Single unit in free space):
|Power Handling (RMS):||150 W|
|Recommended Amp Requirements:||20 - 150 W|
|Drivers:||1x 8" C-CAM® cone base driver, featuring RST® Pivoting, inverted dual concentric module (IDC) housing:
1 x 4" C-CAM® RST® Inverted midrange driver
1 x 1" C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
(H x W)
|423 mm x 270 mm
(16 5/8 inch x 10 5/8 inch)
|Overall Depth:||103 mm
(4 1/16 inch)
(H x W)
|387 mm x 234 mm
(15 1/4 inch x 9 3/16 inch)
|Mounting Depth:||99 mm
(3 7/8 inch)
|Controls:||+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch
|Fixing Type:||6 position Tri-Grip dog fixings|
|Cable Connection:||Gold plated ‘push' type terminals|
|Construction Material:||Frame:Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94/V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
Baffle: Die-cast aluminium
|Weight:||4.1 Kg (9 lb)|