Beyerdynamic A 200 p
High-end portable DAC / headphone amplifier
Even top headphones such as the beyerdynamic T 51 p cannot be used to their full potential with mobile devices. The transformation of the digital sound data for the analog headphone playback seldom meets genuine hi-fi standards. The A 200 p from beyerdynamic is a solution to this problem. It meets demanding audio requirements and provides you with significantly improved sound on-the-go.
HI-FI EXPERIENCE INSTEAD OF STANDARD SOUND
The A 200 p circumvents the internal signal processing of the connected player and receives the pure digital music data first. After converting the digital data to analogue music signals, a high-quality amplifier controls the output to the connected headphones. All of this results in a level of audio quality that was previously not possible for travelling audiophiles. Previously unheard details, better contoured and deeper bass, as well as natural instrument and vocal reproduction transform standard portable sound into a true hi-fi experience.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT IN A POCKET-FORMAT
With dimensions of 55 x 55 x 13 mm, the A 200 p is extremely compact and lightweight. It fits easily in your pocket and can be stored together in your headphones carrying case. The integrated battery provides you with up to 11 hours of uninterrupted listening pleasure; enough even for long-haul flights. In addition, the A 200 p also makes it easier for you to control playback using its buttons for play/pause, as well as for skipping between tracks. You can easily adjust the volume using the large aluminium volume knob with locking function. Furthermore, the A 200 p comes with a leather case that you can use to attach the amplifier to your belt or directly to your smartphone.
COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE AND ANDROID
The A 200 p works with a number of mobile playback devices such as the iPhone, iPod, iPad via Lightning connector, Android smartphones or tablets provided with digital USB audio output with Android 4.1 or higher via Micro-USB, as well as Mac and Windows computer via USB (please refer to the compatibility list below or under "downloads"). The A 200 p is currently the smallest mobile DAC and amplifier that can work with all of these devices on the digital level.
- 1/8” (3.5 mm) mini stereo jack headphone connection
- Volume control with 135 levels
- LED display for charging, operation and volume
- 3 buttons for music playback/pause and skipping forward and backward
- On/off switch with locking function
- DAC with up to 24 bit resolution at 96 kHz sampling frequency
- Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 11 hours operating time
- Weight without cable and accessories: 51 g
- 1 x Lightning cable to connect to iPhone/iPod/iPad
- 1 x Micro-USB cable to connect to Android smartphones
- 1 x USB cable to connect to computers or chargers
- 1 x Leather case
- 1 x Set of 3 self-adhesive rubber pads (black) for easier turning of volume control
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
|Artikelnummer||A 200 p|